Widgets

Weight Loss Blogs Success Stories N°9 | Sarah Amos The Most Inspiring Weight-Loss

Welcome To Weight Loss Blogs Success Storie
Weight Loss Blogs Success Stories N°9 | Sarah Amos The Most Inspiring Weight-Loss

Name : Sarah Amos
Age: 29
Pounds Lost: 115
Tip: “Sugar cravings are my weakness. For dessert, I’ll freeze sugar-free whipped cream and top it with fresh strawberries.”

weight-loss-blogs


  • Sugar cravings are my weakness. For dessert, I’ll freeze sugar-free whipped cream and top it with fresh strawberries.
More : 

Weight Loss Blogs Success Stories N°8 | Losing 120 pounds in One Year (South Beach Diet)


  • I used to leave the dinner table feeling stuffed. Now I stick to a single serving of everything, and if I’m still hungry, I’ll eat a piece of fruit.

  • Going from 2,500 calories a day to about 1,450 by ditching the drive through, avoiding processed foods, and replacing six-sodas-a-day with water.

  • Whenever I lack the motivation to exercise, I tell myself to go for just 15 minutes. Inevitably, I feel energized and stick with it for an hour.

  • One of my favorite books is Michael Pollan’s Food Rules. The tip I live by: If your third grader can’t pronounce it, you shouldn’t eat it.

  • I invest in high-quality athletic clothing. The performance-grade fabrics keep me dry and comfy so it’s easier to exercise longer.

  • Breaking a sweat later in the day fits best with my schedule. Plus, I tend to overeat at night, so working out then helps keep me away from the fridge.

  • I discuss my weight-loss struggles, such as finding the energy to work out after a long day, and triumphs on my Facebook page. The process is so therapeutic for me.
More :
  • Hiring a trainer helped Libby drop 14 pounds and overcome her plateau before entering a bikini competition where she placed 8th in her age group.

No comments:

Post a Comment